MOBILE SPA SERVICES
Therapeutic spa services performed during the work day just makes good business sense. The American Institute for Stress estimates that one million workers are absent from their jobs each day because of stress. Stress costs the U.S. industry more than $300 billion per year. On the other hand, according to the Bureau of Labor and Industries, companies emphasizing employee health and wellness perform better. Those companies that have offered weekly fifteen-minute massages for employees have noted decreased complaints of headache, back strain, and fatigue, as well as reduced anxiety among employees and a decrease in job turn-over rates. Another study by the Touch Research Institute at The University of Miami indicates that after massage, research subjects demonstrate enhanced alertness and performance.
Regardless of whether your staff is stressed, worn out or in pain, by promoting health and wellness, you are letting them know that you truly care and appreciate them for all of their hard work. Make a positive investment towards improving your company’s bottom line while also helping your staff to maintain balance in a world that is increasingly out-of-balance!
- Reduces Anxiety, Stress, Fatigue & Poor Judgment
- Helps Prevent Repetitive Use Injuries
- Decreases Muscle Tension & Pain
- Enhances Creative Thinking & Alertness
- Improves Problem Solving Abilities
- Increases Immunity to Colds & Flu
- Improves Job Satisfaction & Company Loyalty
For the Company
- Improves Productivity
- Increases Employee Retention
- Reduces Environmental Stress
- Decreases Employee Absenteeism
- Boosts Morale & Enhances Performance
- Decreases Healthcare & Workers Compensation costs
- Provide a Low Cost, High Return Benefit
- Improves Overall Company Health
- Helps Staff During Stressful Projects
- Wellness Programs
- Employee or Customer Appreciation
- Incentive Programs
- Employee Benefit Packages
- Special Events
- Employee or Client Gifts
- Product Promotions
- Charitable Events
- Tradeshows for Increased Traffic
- Conferences, Seminars or Association Meetings
- Corporate Office Parties or Retreats
- Birthday, Holiday, Anniversary, Going-Away or new CEO welcome
- Fashion Shows, Galas, Art Auctions or Photo Shoots
- VIP Receptions/Lounges or Hospitality Suites
- Store Openings/Grand Openings
- Chair or Table Massage Only
- Chair or Table Massage & Other Spa Treatments
- “Wellness At Work” Corporate Wellness Program (customized)
- Corporate Spa Gift Certificates in Bulk Purchase
- Corporate Spa Memberships (non-mobile, in-spa)
Chair or Table Massage Only – Performed in increments of 10-15-20-30-45-60 minutes. We have a 3-hour minimum for each event. The following service options are available:
Chair or Table Massage & Other Spa Treatments – This option is most often received at events such as corporate spa parties, retreats, employee appreciation, etc. and even within some office settings. It gives more of a “spa experience” & spa atmosphere. Besides massage therapy, other spa treatments (mini/full) are included to further relax, exfoliate, hydrate, beautify and detoxify. We will give you examples of these spa treatments and assist you in creating the perfect spa package for your group.
“Wellness At Work” Corporate Wellness Program – Our menu of corporate wellness services is flexible, can be customized to fit your needs, and is completely mobile, to follow you wherever your business grows and goes. It is also comprehensive with services to fully resource your organization and its employees with healthy alternatives. We offer sensible solutions to restore employee health, confidence, spirit, and control of healthcare costs, both at work and at home. Not only do we encourage and facilitate a healthy and productive workplace environment, we encourage and facilitate a complete wellness lifestyle for employees to adopt at home, at work, as well as during individual and family recreation. Here are the specifics.
Lifestyle Consultations & Counseling: Employees can receive one-on-one evaluations as well as personalized counseling on such topics as nutrition, fitness, natural remedies, weight management, detoxification, and more. Added to this are customized employee incentive programs, the availability of health promoting literature, resource information, and healthy retail items.
Health Seminars: This involves a customized plan of one hour monthly group discussions and lectures on various health-related topics, such as self-care, body mechanics & ergonomics, stress reduction, improvements for better sleep, raw food prep classes, etc. Corporate managers can be educated beforehand about the benefits of our wellness programs.
Mind Health: These include both individual & group sessions to improve mental health & relationships, such as meditation, breathing exercises, hypnosis & more to help with such negative habits as smoking, poor eating, anxiety, depression, as well as phobias, pain & more.
Spa Treatments: Our licensed and trained professionals will soothe the body and energize the mind through on-site spa treatments. We incorporate proven techniques to promote deep relaxation, strengthen immunity, improve circulation and mental focus, plus help to alleviate discomfort, pain, stress, and anxiety.
- Self-Defense: Self-defense methods serve not only as a protection, but the different martial arts techniques are also a powerful, effective form of aerobic exercise.
- Personal Training: One-on-one personal training responds to individual needs and establishes personal fitness, nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle goals. Working with an expert trainer can increase the success rate of achieving these goals.
- Yoga: Yoga enhances strength, flexibility, muscle tone, balance and concentration.
- Pilates: Pilates is a method of exercise and physical movement designed to stretch, strengthen, and balance the body. Combining specific exercise with focused breathing patterns, Pilates is beneficial for fitness, sports training, and physical rehabilitation.
Corporate Spa Gift Certificates In Bulk Purchase – Spa Gift Certificates are perfect for turning prospective clients into customers, thanking new clients for their business, or motivating and rewarding your own employees. They can be purchased individually as needed or in bulk with quantity discounts, also in dollar amounts or for specific services, and used throughout the year. Everyone will appreciate the gift of health and wellness, so make life easy by having these readily available as incentives, rewards & appreciation!
Corporate Spa Memberships – This ongoing option gives your employees more flexibility in receiving wellness services regularly each month by visiting our spa on their own time. We will customize a membership to fit your company’s needs.
Base rates vary widely starting from an average of $125+ per hour per spa technician, or we may charge per event, according to customer needs. Gas, travel & setup fees, as well as customary gratuities for mobile spa services, per technician, are added. Special equipment & handling fees may also apply. As is necessary, miscellaneous fees may include parking, toll fees, credit card processing fee & taxes. In our planning & pricing, we also include necessary breaks for our therapists.
Other Payment Options: If your company chooses to not pay entirely for our services, the fees can be subsidized (partial payment by company/employees to equal the whole) or employees can pay entirely for their own wellness treatments with the company simply allowing time for them to receive such. Please contact us for more customized information at 972-644-4065 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us at 972-644-4065 or send email to email@example.com for assistance in custom designing a corporate spa party, spa services package, membership or wellness program for your business. Just think of us as your complete corporate health & wellness partner!